What are the best online brokers?
After having tested and analysed numerous online brokers, below you can see what we consider to be the best online brokers to start trading with:
|Our Rating ( 4.9 / 5 )
- Reliable broker, with more than 14 years of experience in the sector, authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in the UK, by the CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores) in Spain,…
- More than 3,000 instruments to trade through CFDs.
- XStation platform. xStation is XTB’s own trading platform, very complete, fast and intuitive for all types of traders.
- XTB stands out for the quality of its 24-hour customer service and for its training and support resources.
- Low spreads from 0.9 pips.
- No minimum deposit. You can start trading with as little or as much as you want.
- Free and fast deposits and withdrawals (Paypal available).
- Free demo account with $100,000 balance.
(*) Warning: Your capital is at risk.
We consider XTB to be a good choice for both beginners and experienced traders. It is a reliable broker, regulated by the FCA and the CNMV, among others, which stands out for offering a good customer service in several languages. It offers its clients its powerful and fast xStation trading platform, which is very complete both for computers and its corresponding app for mobile devices (smartphones and tablets with iOS or Android).
|Our Rating( 4.7 / 5 )
- Internationally regulated broker. Pepperstone is authorised and regulated by, among other supervisory bodies, the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in the UK, CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission), DFSA, CMA and SCB.
- At Pepperstone the minimum deposit is only $200 or equivalent in other currencies.
- Yo can trade over 60 currency pairs on the Forex market and CFDs on indices, stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies,…
- Pepperstone offers the popular trading platforms MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader and Trading View.
- Ultra fast order execution (in less than 30 milliseconds) ideal for scalping, day trading and automated trading.
- Multiple ways to deposit and withdraw funds, fast and free of charge.
- Low spreads from 0 pips, no money desk and no conflicts of interest.
(*) Warning: Between 74-89 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
Our opinion about Pepperstone is positive. We consider it to be a reliable and regulated broker that offers a level of transparency far superior to most of its competitors. As a broker without a dealing desk, it acts only as an intermediary, which avoids possible conflicts of interest as can happen with other brokers that act as a counterparty to your trades. We think it is a good option for experienced traders because of the low spreads it offers, the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader and Trading View platforms, its fast order executionand the fact that it allows you to use any trading strategy without restrictions.
|Our Rating( 4.7 / 5 )
- eToro is the world leader in Social Trading: More than a broker, it is a complete social investment network where you can find, follow and copy the trades of the best traders and take advantage of their experience to make a profit.
- Very popular broker with more than 15 million users from all over the world from more than 140 countries.
- Authorised and regulated by the stringent FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in the UK, CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) in Australia.
- At eToro the minimum deposit to start investing is just $200.
- You can trade with a wide range of cryptocurrencies and also in shares, indices, currencies pairs, commodities,…
- Powerful trading platform in web format and trading app for mobiles and tablets.
- Free demo account with $100,000 balance and no time limit.
(*) Warning: 78% of retail CFD accounts lose money.
We believe eToro is a versatile and innovative broker. It is the world leader in social trading and you can use it to trade manually (for example in its extensive cryptocurrency or stock catalogue) or use its powerful, patented CopyTrader system to automatically copy other traders’ trades and take advantage of their knowledge to make a profit. At the same time, it is a regulated broker where client funds are segregated, insured and guarded by top-tier banks.
How to choose the best online broker?
Nowadays there are a large number of online brokers for trading and it is becoming increasingly difficult, especially for beginner traders, to find the differences between them and to know which broker is the best or how to choose the most suitable online broker for each case.
We have thoroughly tested and analysed a multitude of online Forex and CFD brokers to create the different comparison tables that you will find on our website. The factors that we consider to be the most decisive in choosing the best brokers are the following:
- Reliability of the online broker: That it is a broker duly regulated by one or more rigorous bodies, that the company behind it is reliable and that our funds are safe, being able to deposit and withdraw them without problems.
- Low entry requirements: We look for online brokers that ask for an affordable minimum initial deposit that allows you to start with little money. We also look for brokers that allow you to work with small trade sizes to keep risk under control, especially in the beginning.
- Wide range of available instruments: A good broker should offer its clients a wide range of financial instruments on which to trade, such as the main currency pairs of the Forex market, cryptocurrencies, stocks, stock market indices, commodities, precious metals such as gold, energies such as oil,…
- Intuitive trading platform: It is important that you feel comfortable with the trading platform that your broker offers you to analyse the market and execute your trades. A good platform should be complete but easy to use and understand for the user.
- Support in your language: It is advisable that the broker you choose offers support in your language to quickly resolve any doubts you may have.
- Free demo account: Any recommended broker should offer a free demo account that allows you to test its platform and trading conditions without putting your money at risk from the first moment. This is a great tool to learn how to trade online.
Based on the above requirements, we keep this page constantly updated with what we consider to be the best online brokers for trading in 2022.
What is InvertirEnBolsaWeb.net?
InvertirEnBolsaWeb.net aims to be the meeting point for the community of users interested in online trading, in the Forex currency market and on topics related to investing in the stock market.
Forex is the largest and most profitable financial market in the world and millions of transactions with a volume of over 5 trillion dollars are traded daily and growing. Thanks to the important advances in recent years, the Forex market is no longer exclusive to large banks and financial institutions and has become accessible to millions of retail investors who can invest in Forex from anywhere in the world, through an online forex broker via the Internet. Forex is a decentralized market with enormous liquidity and therefore represents a great opportunity for all investors.
In InvertirEnBolsaWeb.net you will find all kinds of articles to learn how to invest in Forex and acquire the basic knowledge you need to understand how the currency market works. You will also find information about other investment instruments such as CFDs on shares, stock indices, raw materials, energies, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple,…
We analyse the best online brokers for investing, assess their characteristics and classify them by type: with ECN or STP Brokers or Market Makers execution, by the trading platforms they offer such as MetaTrader (MT4 Brokers and MT5 Brokers), cTrader or for mobiles, if they are regulated brokers, if they allow strategies such as hedging or scalping, if these brokers offer demo accounts, if they have PAMM accounts, if they are suitable for automatic trading systems through Expert Advisors, according to their level of spreads, if they are recommended for beginners or better for expert traders,… In this way you can easily find the best broker for your profile as an investor. In addition, we also publish their offers, promotions, welcome bonuses and articles about their operations in order to get the most out of their trading conditions.
In the section on investment strategies you can find step-by-step explanations of various trading strategies based on technical analysis and ranging from a basic level, to be used by any trader, to more complex ones that require more advanced knowledge. In the analysis and news section you can also find useful information for fundamental analysis and the latest news about the Forex market.
In InvertirEnBolsaWeb.net we are always looking for the participation of the users and we will be very grateful to receive your comments, opinions, analysis and trading strategies. We want to turn this website into a social tool in which beginner users can raise and solve their doubts and more experienced traders can contribute their knowledge, their point of view and their strategies to the rest of the users.
You can comment, share and send us your suggestions through our contact form. Thank you very much for your collaboration.
The InvertirEnBolsaWeb.net team
|Excellent 24-hour customer service. More than 3000 instruments to trade. Free webinars.||
(*) Warning: Your capital is at risk.
|Regulated by the FCA, CNMV and IFSC.||XStation and MetaTrader platforms.||Free Demo Account.|